Santos confirm Neymar bids accepted - Goal.com

Goal.com

HomeScores


Santos confirms Neymar bids accepted

May 24, 2013 7:54:00 PMTransfer Zone
The Brazilians have reached an agreement with two clubs believed to be Barcelona and Real Madrid and are now awaiting the player's decision.Santos has confirmed the club has accepted two offers for Neymar.

The two sides to have had offers accepted are widely reported to be Barcelona and Real Madrid.

"Santos FC announces that it has received two proposals for Neymar," said the club via its official Twitter account. "The Management Committee of the club decided to negotiate the [sale of the] player.

"Neymar and his father are expected in Belmiro to choose which proposal the player will accept."

The two-time South American Player of the Year, whose contract is set to expire in 2014, informed the club earlier this month of his desire to join Tito Vilanova’s side.

This year's Spanish champion had seen two bids previous bids rejected by the Brazilian outfit but is now one step closer to sealing a deal for the Brazil international.

Big-spending PSG and its newly-promoted Ligue 1 counterpart Monaco have also been linked to the young forward, who has already scored over 100 senior goals in Brazil.

The 21-year-old had previously said he intended to stay in Brazil until after World Cup 2014.

Next Article

Montella hopeful Donnarumma will stay at MilanMontella hopeful Donnarumma will stay at Milan
6/26/17


Related

Alves: Neymar would help out MessiAlves: Neymar would help out Messi
Valdano: Signing Neymar would be a huge coup for Real MadridValdano: Signing Neymar would be a huge coup for Real Madrid
Santos confirms Neymar bids acceptedSantos confirms Neymar bids accepted
HomeScores